Friday, December 12, 2008

End of the day randomness

I was just checking my e-mail and saw I had received a coupon for "GelPro" mats which are these cool mushy mats that you can stand on in your kitchen so your feet don't hurt. When I worked at the butcher shop we called them "anti fatigue mats". My dad bought a few for my mom last Christmas and we love them. So I thought, perhaps I should look into getting one for myself.

That was, until I saw (A) the price and (B) their color descriptions...

Black is the darkest color in the Basketweave lineup. Rich as coal, warm and alluring. The woven surface texture appears particularly deep in this all-time classic color. Black is never out of style, and GelPro's take on it doesn't disappoint.

How does one even have a take on the color black? Sure there are different names for it; coal, ebony, night, but the overall color doesn't change. Black is black. There is nothing darker and if it were lighter it would be called grey.

So hat's off to the writing geniuses at GelPro.

~The Office Scribe

No comments: