Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Years Resolution Update

Around the first of the year, like many people, I made some New Years Resolutions. And while most of them have already fallen by the wayside, I would like to point out that I have been semi-religious about cleaning out my coffee mug before I go home every night.


Now if the rest of the company can just follow my lead.


There is nothing more disturbing that going over to the sink in the coffee area and seeing it full of bowls still sticky with oatmeal from breakfast. It's 4:25PM.


I am at a loss at what to do. Notes have been posted. E-mails sent. Hell, the group in charge of cleaning once just chucked everything in the garbage.


But nothing works.


Anyone have any suggestions? I am not a super clean person but this has got to stop. Preferably before summer when the flies will come, spread disease, and make me get Madcow disease or something.


The Office Scribe

No comments: