Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cause That's The Way We Get High....

I was sitting at my desk today, working like a mad women when I looked over and saw a co-worker sniffing a black Magic Marker.  We then proceeded to have a nice little conversation about the smell of permanent markers and assorted other office supplies that had weird smells. Though nothing has fumes worse than the shipping tape we use to package the boxes.  I actually get a bit woozy whenever I have to ship something.

But wait, that wasn't the only talk of drugs in the office today.  

Another co-worker and I had a conversation about acid reflux and the best medication to use to handle that situation.  Personally, I am a fan of Pepcid.  Cures stuff really fast.  But my co-worker told me that she prefers something that is usually locked up with stuff like Sudafed and Claritin.  I told her that all the best medications were kept locked up because you could use them to make Meth.  She said she didn't know anything about that.

I told her I wasn't going to afford a new car on my salary alone.  

Everyone needs a side job*.

~The Office Scribe

*Okay, so I know I have a side job with the bar and all that.  But it hasn't started yet, so there.

No comments: