Monday, August 3, 2009

Manic Monday #10

Sometimes I worry about the employees at my company developing a collective conscious because we spend too much time together.  Then I laugh off that absurd idea.  Until days like today where about half the people in the office were wearing green shirts, myself included.  Tomorrow I think I will wear a brown shirt and test this theory out.

There is nothing else on earth that smells like a BandAid.

If you don't call until the end of the day why are you surprised when the person you are trying to reach is no longer there.  People do not often just sit around waiting for you to call.

People who go to the bathroom at the same time everyday are a mystery to me.  How can your life be that scheduled?  Do you follow this routine at home on the weekends or does it just apply to the office?

Thanks to a co-worker I've had various Beatles songs stuck in my head today.  But I guess it could be worse.  I had a conversation about Beyonce today.

Seriously, what is that beeping?  It isn't happening enough for it to be something low on batteries so what is it?  Robots?

2 comments:

Genesis said...

i hate when i match with other coworkers!

Sandy said...

I hate it when someones phone keeps beeping to let them know they have a message or a missed call, and then they say "Oh is that my phone?" Yesss, its been beeping for an hour now, common sense says check to see if its yours when you hear a beep!!!
Arrrgh!