Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Need 400 CC's Of Cured Pork - STAT

I saw a banned substance list for items that can't be brought into the country of Zambia.  Aside from the fact that I can't bring in Free Base Cocaine (aka crack) or Hashish Baked Items (aka Special Brownies) I found out I can't bring THEBACON into Zambia.

My first thought:  Why won't they allow bacon in the country?

Second thought:  If you can't bring bacon can you bring in sausage?
 
Third thought: Chances are neither of the previous two thoughts make any sense and are way off base.

And I was right.  Thebacon is a medicine that is derived from the poppy plant, you know, like opium and heroin.  According the several websites I checked out it isn't prescribed to people because it doesn't really work on humans.  

So I wonder why anyone would:

A) Have it in the possession

B) Have it in their possession and decide to bring it to the African nation of Zambia.

I would think actual bacon would be much more useful.

~ The Office Scribe

No comments: