Saturday, October 30, 2010

Things That Go Bump In The Office

There is nothing like turning Casual Friday into Costume Friday...

Sadly, not many people dressed up in my office this year. (Oh, don't worry, I did.  I might even post some pics.)

But for those of you who also find yourselves working 9 to 5 within the padded walls of a cubicle, did people dress up at your office?  And if so, what did people dress up as?

Let me know in the comments section.  I need to know that the spirit of Halloween isn't dying offices.

~ The Office Scribe

1 comment:

bluzdude said...

My company never has Halloween dress-up, although my old department had a Halloween party about 5 years ago. Of course they had to call it a "Fall Harvest Party", so to not offend the religious fanatics.

I went as a hockey player, complete with pads and roller blades. And blood all over my face and jersey.