Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's Play Mirror, Mirror

Hey, you.  Yeah you.  The one who decided to follow this blog.  I see you have stuck around.  I like that in a person.  You know, dedication.  And an interest in me to boot.

But, have you ever wanted to ask me something?  Anything?  Something about work?  Or my homelife?  Or what scent from Bath & Body Works best describes me?

I am sure you have.

But...how?

Yeah, you could send me an e-mail but there is all that typing and formalities one must abide by when typing such a thing.  Don't you wish there was an easier way to ask me those questions which have been burning in your heart, head, and trunk of your car*?

Well, there is!

Head over to Formspring and ask away! I'll answer any question asked of me.

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you may have already noticed the desperate pleas for questions.  But don't blame me.  Blame A Vapid Blonde. She put the idea in my head.  It's all her fault.

~ The Office Scribe       

1 comment:

A Vapid Blonde said...

Its always my fault and I humbly and gracefully accept that..
Thank you!