Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heroes vs. Villains

I am a huge Survivor fan.  Ever since the first season, with good ol' nekkid Richard Hatch strutting around that beach while people eat rats, I have been hooked.

So imagine how stoked I was when I found out someone organized a Survivor office pool where I work?

For $10 you are assigned someone who is competing.  Top three people get money.  It's like gambling for idiots.

Normally, I am the first person out.  My Survivor either gets injured or decides to quit.

But not this week.  One week down and my person is still going strong.

However....

The person voted out belonged to the guy in the cubicle next to me.

I don't imagine he will be in a good mood tomorrow.

So I have decided to blame Jeff Probst for ruining my Friday.

Thanks Probst.  I hope you loose your Puka shells in the sand.

~ The Office Scribe

4 comments:

A Vapid Blonde said...

I have never really watched survivor that I can remember...but for tomorrow make sure you have a toothpik, a bottle of water and mirror. Its all you need to macguyver your way out of work

Ed said...

I hope Rupert wins.

drewsfishcam said...

So who do you have?

dadadadio said...

This is not unlike my celebrity death pool. You pick an old celeb, anyone you want, put in $10 and when one of the finalists croaks that guy wins the money. Not the dead one, the guy picking them.

How mortified was I when my ancient competitor appeared in a Super Bowl commercial? Damn! Who knew Abe Vigoda was still earning a buck?