Monday, June 27, 2011

Manic Monday #54

Macs are better than PCs because they don't try to be all clever and green with their "recycle" bin - they keep it real with a trash can.


The only thing better than going to a coworkers house for a party over the weekend is when the coworker brings in the leftovers.  Free lunch!


Last nights "True Blood" episode was the television equivalent to the "What I Did Over My Summer Vacation" essay.  


I'll admit it.  I sometimes put nonsensical stuff on my meeting agendas just so it looks like I have more to talk about.


Biggest news of the day was when the jury came back in the Blagdovitch Bagdonovich Blagojevich trial and found him guilty on a bunch of counts.  For those not keeping score, that's two Illinois governors who will be serving jail time. At the same time. Quinn, I'm looking at you to make that an even 3.  (Don't argue - 3 is totally an even number.)


Obviously the people who live a few floors above me don't have jobs?  How do I know?  The spent their money on bottle rockets which they like to shoot off at 1:30 a.m.  I swear if I find one more of those little red sticks in my parking lot, within inches of my car, I am going to cut someone.  Or superglue their mailbox lock shut.  Try getting your eviction notice now asshole!  (Wait, that might be counterproductive...)


~ The Office Scribe

3 comments:

Christie Love said...

I too am guilty of putting fake appointments on my calendar...it's usually a TV character name. No one ever says anything.

Check me out at http://sitdowncomic122.blogspot.com/ It's been a while since I've posted but there are a few cooky office tales there, all true stories.

Ed said...

Funny stuff.


Oh, and I heard on the radio this morning that Blagovich (?) could get up to 320 years. Said he would probably get at least a decade.

The Office Scribe said...

Yeah Ed, that's what Illinois all about - the prison terms for our governors. I may just join you in Indiana.