Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Wonderful Art Of Twitter

At first I resisted.  I thought "It's for teenagers and celebrities with too much time on their hand."  I didn't want to.  But then I tried it.  And damn, now I am a Twitter-er.

For those of you who don't already stalk, er, I mean follow me you can do so by tracking me down @theofficescribe.  There is a lot of randomness spewing out of my head.  Mostly because I only tweet when I am at home and I don't have a solid thought left in my head once I leave the office.

So if you are on Twitter, or as I like to call it, "Which Starbucks is that dayplayer from that canceled show at today?", then follow me and I will return the favor.  

Unless all you do is Tweet about cats.  Or you kids.  Or in a language I can't read.

~ The Office Scribe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm stalking you there...oh, I mean, following you there. ;) About to make some inane comment to you even now. :)

Kimberly said...

Ok...tit for tat here goes - follow me :
@niquagoldstein

dadadadio said...

Me thinks your time in Twitterdom has cost your real blog a Manic Monday post.

Anonymous said...

Please say it isn't so. Have we lost another great blog to the sound bites of Twitter? I hope not, becuase this reader would miss the real writings of AUMD.
- Clownfish

The Office Scribe said...

Fear not loyal readers - I was just on vacation from blogging because I was Away From My Desk running a garage sale. So I promise to be back in fighting mode next week!