Monday, September 20, 2010

Manic Monday #36

In the midst of explaining to a co-worker that I have cut myself more while working in an office than I did during my entire 9+ year tenure as a butcher, I sliced open the back of my hand on a cardboard box. Hello karma!

My non-committal response of the day was a shrug

We just started using bubble wrap at the office for shipping.  It takes every ounce of strength that I have to not sit there and pop every sheet of bubble wrap at my desk.  I assume my co-workers appreciate my fortitude in abstaining from such an activity.



I had the song "Tik Tok" stuck in my head all day. I guess that what's I get for watching Music Video parodies on YouTube before I go to sleep.

Did you know "Vă rugăm să ajute, clientul meu se pierde în ţara dumneavoastră şi a devenit un vampir" is Romanian for "Please help, my client is lost in your country and has become a vampire"?  Because it does.

~ The Office Scribe

3 comments:

Nine Mile said...

I just know that that is going to get me out of a major jam one of these days.

Ed said...

Tik Tok stuck in your head must be HELL.

abendkleider said...

These is one of the great post which you can share is really very great. These is one of the major jam on all these days. It is one of the midst of explaining to a co-worker which is great.