Thursday, January 27, 2011

And On The Third Day...

Hi all!  That's right, I'm back. Did you all miss me?  I bet you did.  I really wanted to keep you updated while I was on my travels, but I wasn't going to pay for Wi-Fi in the hotels.  I mean, I love you guys, but not at 30 shekels an hour...

Anywho.... I'll be updating later with some insights from my travels, but not now.  Why?  Because I am suffering from some massive jet lag and I have no idea what time zone I am currently in.  (Okay, it's Central - shut up.)

~ The Office Scribe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Voo!! CAS

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Glad you made it back home safely.

bespoke packaging said...

It is cool stuff! It is very Interesting to read about your traveling. I am looking some more updates in your blog. Thanks for your updates.