Monday, February 7, 2011

Manic Monday - The Too Much To Recap Edition

Okay, so a lot has happened in my life since I last posted.  So much in fact that I can't possibly blog about it all, but since I love lists, I'll just randomly list all the things which happened.

- Snowpocolypse 2011

- Cheeseheads won Super Bowl

- Spent the night in a hotel with 25 fellow employees and it was awesome

- I turned a year older

- The country of Egypt decided to change things up

- I suffered from the worst jet lag EVER

- I read 12 books - and no, I am not kidding.  That damn Kindle is ruining my TV watching schedule

- I tried Walgreens beer

- Head cold from hell

- I'm being haunted by a Sing-A-Ma-Jig (Google at your own risk)

- Can't stop singing Cee Lo Green

I'm sure some other stuff happened, but I can't think back that far.  But I will try to get back on some kind of schedule instead of you know, not posting.

Yay...

~ The Office Scribe

1 comment:

CubicleDiarist said...

I love Sing-A-Ma-Jigs. We bought one for my niece and we have as much fun with it as she does. Although...we get to send it home with her at the end of the visit. Maybe that makes a difference.