Monday, June 21, 2010

Manic Monday #30

The only thing in my candy dish at work right now are some Green Tea Kit-Kats.  That's what happens when you work with people who (A) like candy, and (b) travel to Japan.

Purple ink looks really cute on bright pink paper.  Purple ink looks like death on bright green paper.

Because of the bragging I did about my awesome shoes on Facebook and Twitter I have to bring them into work tomorrow for a coworker to try on.  Aren't I just setting fashion trends everywhere?


* Aren't they fabulous?  Sure, they have a 5 inch but they are actually real comfortable and were like $40.  Thanks TJ Maxx!  And no, these are not work shoes.  I still wear my Doc Martens from 1998 to work.

Speaking of 1998 - the internet in my office today was running at about 1998 dial up speed.  You don't realize how much you use the internet until you can't.

Okay, as you may or may not know, I am headed to Vegas Wednesday night with some friends.  This means I won't be posting.  But, if you follow me on Twitter @TheOfficeScribe you may be privy to some of that "what happens in Vegas" stuff.

~ The Office Scribe

5 comments:

Holly said...

Uhm, uhm, you're coming to Vegas? Girlfriend - you have to let me know where you are staying so we can meet up for at least a hug (or a drink)!!!! I'll be at the Palazzo on Wednesday evening so free to find you!

Ed said...

If there is the possibility of girl on girl, I'll add the Twitter follow.

Hell, I'll probably add it anyway.

Anonymous said...

Holly, before long you'll know EVERYONE in Allentown! Hope you two get to meet!! CAS

GS said...

Lovely shoes!!

Pat said...

Green tea kit kats? Oh man, how to ruin chocolate. Wait, are they good?

Those shoes look great. I could wear them. I couldn't walk in them, but they'd look good on me if I were just sitting down.

Have fun in Vegas. Love that town!

I don't twitter. So save some good stuff for your blog.