Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Awakening (Not The Musical, That Was Horrible)

It's that blessed time of year when animals across the northern hemisphere yawn and stretch and start to come out of their hibernation.

I am one of those animals, except the unseasonably cold weather in the Chicagoland area is making it a little difficult. Seriously - last year by this time I had a tan. This year I am still sleeping in a bed with flannel sheets.

But technically it is Spring and I have had the urge to get back into my old habits, like doing laundry on a semi regular basis and continue to this blog. I haven't written in ages because I kinda fell off the creative bandwagon. Most of my energy has actually been focused on like family and friends and work, which I know is crazy.

Okay, so maybe not crazy crazy but crazy awesome, but I feel like there has been a little hole that can only be filled by returning to this blog.

So followers (if I have any left) I am back. I have a whole cache of thrilling new stories gathered from 8 hours a day spent in an office.

And I promise that is not as boring as it sounds.

~ The Office Scribe

No comments: