5) I haven't been at work since December 21, 2012. I am not sure if I will remember how to get to the office tomorrow.
4) All of the coffee pots will have been switched to decaf.
3) I'll lose my sweet window seat when they move my desk in a few weeks. It's not so much the view I will miss, but the tree outside. I figure of the office is ever attacked by ninjas jumping out onto that three might be my only means of escape.
2) That my company will institute a khaki/colored polo shirt dress code and I will never be able to walk into a Best Buy or Target again.
And my greatest fear...
1) That none of you remember who I am since I haven't posted in about 12 years...
Happy to be back in 2013.
~ The Office Scribe
Cleanin' out my closet
6 months ago