Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

Ahh, nothing like the first blog post of the year.

At least you can all be thankful that I didn't do one of those god-awful year in review posts.

Nor am I going to list a bunch of goals and resolutions that I will never get around to achieving.

Basically this post is to remind all of you that this is the year to check as many items off your bucket list as humanly possible.

You can thank the Mayans for this line of thinking*.



But that doesn't mean you can shirk your responsibilities - which means you all have to go back to work tomorrow, or in my case, Tuesday.

~ The Office Scribe

* I think you can also thank them for chocolate.  So yay Mayans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean your Manic Monday will be Manic Tuesday this week? :)

The Office Scribe said...

Um, I may still do a Manic Monday post tonight - depending on how my day went... God, quit asking the difficult questions already!

Anonymous said...

i would like to request a new post please.