Monday, December 12, 2011

Manic Monday #61

Sadly I did not win anything at the office holiday party.  So that makes my official stats when it comes to winning 2 wins, 4 losses.

Nothing like driving past the mall at noon on a Monday during what is supposed to be a bad economy and seeing every single parking spot full.  (And don't judge me for not being at work on a Monday at noon - I took every Monday off in December.)

To the lady arguing in line at the grocery store - yes, there is a difference between cilantro and Italian parsley.

Fun fact - If you steal something the guys at Pawn Stars won't buy it.  So the lesson there is lie about the origins of your awesome stuff, take the money and run.

I spent the day doing laundry and I still have no idea what to wear to work tomorrow.


~ The Office Scribe

No comments: