Nothing like starting my week of vacation by running into the office for 20 minutes to mail something to a client. I can't tell if I am super dedicated or super crazy.
Emo Rupert Everett was enjoying a cigarette outside Starbucks today. Whenever I see him I can't help but giggle.
I am in the process of cleaning my desk out at home, which if you have ever seen my desk you know is a somewhat daunting task. So far, some of things I have found include:
- An Oscar Meyer weenie whistle
- Multiple packages of Spider Man pencils, which is odd since I am not a fan of Spiderman or pencils)
- Four hole punches, as in quantity of hole punches, not in how many holes they punch
- A night light shaped like a Knight
- A shot glass from Oxford
- Road trip magnetic license plate game
- Violet flavored mints which are awesome if you can ever find them in a place that isn't my desk
~ The Office Scribe
Cleanin' out my closet
2 months ago