Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fear Not...

Thanks to everyone who either left comments, tweets, e-mails, or messages in a bottle to find out what the heck has been going on with this blog lately.  Yeah, I know - I have been horrible about posting lately.  I could say it's because I have been so busy at work that I haven't had time to notice anything humorous happening around me.  Or how since I now work until 7:30 p.m. on Mondays, when I come home I am not really up to posting anything manic.

But that would be coping out - I'll be honest - I've just been really lazy lately.  I think it has something o do with the weather or it getting darker earlier.  A coworker was trying to explain it all to me the other day but I yawned in the middle and went temporarily deaf (you know what I am talking about - how you yawn and it blocks out all sound) so I didn't follow the entire chain of thought.

Since I've spent about 80% of the day on my couch watching horror movies and Gossip Girl, I should be able to start this week refreshed.  Which means I promise to be a posting fool.


Thanks for sticking with me through these quiet times.  


~ The Office Scribe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still in my reader...

...awaiting your triumphant return?

Oh, wait, was this it?

Yaaawwwn. ;)