Monday, March 27, 2017

Manic Monday #68 (maybe...I lost track and it's been a while)

I'm like 90% sure that Starbucks has my house bugged and knows that I am going to get a Flat White before I do.   That is the only explanation for the barista handing me my drink at the drive thru before I even paid.


I don't think the world really needs more than 3 colors of highlighters.  I will let you all decide which colors we keep.


If you leave me a message, then send me an email, and get mad when I reply to the email instead of calling then why did you bother to send the email?


If you haven't seen "Kong: Skull Island" I highly suggest you do, if not for the giant Ape, then for the performance by John C Reilly and the most amazing soundtrack.


I'm doing a Polar Plunge on Saturday dressed as Batman if you need another reason to be jealous of me.



No comments: